Market Research Future (MRFR) identified the evolution of end user industries, rising oil gas exploration activities, technological integration, its advantage of piston compressors as it yields low noise, are some of the major features that can bolster the market growth. Energy-efficient designs and better rental plans are expected to set the market for better targets.
The global screw compressor market is witnessing a substantial hike in its demand and the market may record a CAGR of 5.73% during the forecast period (2018 to 2023).
However, the fluctuation of the steel price can hold back the market from registering proper growth in the coming years.
The global screw compressor market Size report on the screw compressors market includes a study based on a proper segmentation. This segmentation includes type, stage, portability, and end user as major aspects of the market.
- By types of screw compressors, the global study has been segmented into oil-free and oil-injected compressors. The oil-injected compressor segment had the largest market share as these find substant ial traction as an insulator to seal gaps and maintain the temperature of industrial machines. The oil-free segment is known for its demand in mining and oil gas for extraction.
- By portability, the global market report on the screw compressor includes a study of portable and stationary. The portable segment, with its operational benefits, can generate higher revenues and is viable in both short-term and long-term rental agreements.
- By stage, the global study on the screw compressor market focuses on a single-stage compressor and multi-stage compressor.
- By end users, the analysis of the screw compressor market can be segmented into oil gas, construction, manufacturing, mining, power, and chemical. The construction segment would benefit much from rapid urbanization and changing city lives.
Table Of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introduction
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.3 Market Structure
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Primary Research
3.2 Secondary Research
In Asia Pacific, the market is slated to benefit significantly for its demand is growing among various burgeoning industries. Oil gas exploration activities are also boosting the market. In North America, the US and Canada would create a robust premise for the market to register growth.
- Metro Air Compressor (U.S.)
- Lewis System (U.S.)
- CAPS Australia (Australia)
- Ingersoll-Rand plc (Ireland)
- Stewart Stevenson LLC (U.S.)
- United Rentals Inc. (U.S.)
- Air Energy Group LLC (U.S.)
- Aggreko plc (U.K.)
- Atlas Copco AB (Sweden)
- BOGE KOMPRESSOREN Otto Boge GmbH Co. KG (Germany)
- Caterpillar Inc. (U.S.)
- Kaeser Kompressoren SE (Germany)
For More Details On this Report: https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/screw-compressor-market-1812
These companies are charting routes using various strategic mechanisms to ensure market growth. MRFR’s tracing of their past activities could help in understanding trends that are impacting the market and could influence the outcomes in the coming years.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)
LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/posts/amar-dongale-b53bb0206_screw-compressor-market-size-share-growth-activity-6815608104605011968-47fF