The global1,3 propanediol market was valued at USD 544.50 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1167.18 million by 2029, registering a CAGR of 10.00% during the forecast period of 2022-2029
Global 1,3 propanediol market analysis report delivers key data about the product portfolios, product values, company profiles, shares, and contact data for the company. In the report, an in-depth overview of the Chemical and Materials industry is coupled with all applications, development technology, and definition. A comprehensive analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market have been delivered through this market report. Furthermore, the credible 1,3 propanediol market also illustrates major prime vendors, associated with their valuable share, value, capacity, company profiles, and essential shares engaged by each company.
1,3 propanediol market is classified by the primitive players, applications, types, and geographical areas. The report contains a thorough description, competitive scenario, wide product portfolio of key vendors, and business strategy adopted by competitors along with their SWOT analysis and porter's five force analysis. This market report performs geographical analysis for the major areas such as North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, and India, with respect to the production, price, revenue, and market share of top manufacturers. 1,3 propanediol market research report not only saves precious time but also add credibility to the work.
Get a sample of the report
1,3 Propanediol Market Analysis and Size
- The 1,3 propanediol is expected to rise due to its wide range of applications and uses in a variety of industry including cosmetics, personal care and cleaning products, the petrochemical-based PDOs are another product that accounted rise in the profits by 20% profits of market shares globally due to the enhanced efficiency and performance. These applications are creating vast opportunities for the market across the globe.
- The global1,3 propanediol market was valued at USD 544.50 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1167.18 million by 2029, registering a CAGR of 10.00% during the forecast period of 2022-2029. In addition to the insights on market scenarios such as market value, growth rate, segmentation, geographical coverage, and major players, the market reports curated by the Data Bridge Market Research also include in-depth expert analysis, geographically represented company-wise production and capacity, network layouts of distributors and partners, detailed and updated price trend analysis and deficit analysis of supply chain and demand.
Global 1,3 Propanediol Market Scope
The 1,3 propanediol market is segmented on the basis of source and applications. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
- Polytrimethylene Terephthalate (PTT)
- Personal Care
- Heat Transfer Fluids
- Inks and Coatings
1,3 Propanediol Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The 1,3 propanediol market is analyzed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, type and end users as referenced above.
The countries covered in the 1,3 propanediol market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the market in terms of market share and market revenue and will continue to flourish its dominance due to the increasing prevalence of the market players within the region.
Asia-Pacific on the other hand, is estimated to show lucrative growth over the forecast period of 2022-2029, due to the rising demands of the1,3 propanediol across various applications such as cosmetics, skin care products and cleaning chemicals within the region.
Competitive Landscape and 1,3 Propanediol Market Share Analysis
The 1,3 propanediol market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to 1,3 propanediol market.
Some of the major players operating in the 1,3 propanediol market are
- DuPont (U.S.)
- Tate Lyle (U.K.)
- Zouping Mingxing Chemical Co. Ltd. (China)
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- Alfa Aesar (U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.)
- Connect Chemicals (Germany)
- MakingCosmetics Inc. (U.S.)
- trc-canada (Canada)
- Tokyo Chemical Industry (Japan)
- Metabolic Explorer (France)
- Haihang Industry Co., Ltd. (China)
- Zhangjiagang Glory Biomaterial Co., Ltd. (China)
- Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The stage includes obtaining market information or related data through various sources and strategies.
- It includes examining and planning all the data acquired from the past in advance. It likewise envelops the examination of information inconsistencies seen across different information sources.
- The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more, please request an analyst call or drop down your inquiry.
- The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market and primary (industry expert) validation.
- Data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Patent Analysis, Pricing Analysis, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Global versus Regional and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Get Full Access to the Report
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
Chapter Three: Market Overview
Chapter Four: Executive Summary
Chapter Five: Premium Insights
Chapter Six: 1,3 Propanediol Market
Get TOC Details
Browse related reports
Asia-Pacific Edible Oil Market Size Worth Globally with an Outstanding by , Size, Share, Trends, Rising Demand, and Revenue Growth Outlook
Europe Edible Oil Market Set to Reach Valuation with Highest by , Size, Share, Demand, Future Growth and Key Manufacturers Outlook
Middle East and Africa Edible Oil Market to Observe Utmost by , Size, Share, Trends, Key Drivers, Development Trends and Industry Growth Outlook
North America Edible Oil Market is Forecasted to Reach with Healthy CAGR by , Size, Share, Trends, Segmentation, Development Strategies and Competitive Scenario
Industrial Silica Sand Market to See Overwhelming Hike by, Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Growth and Competitive Outlook
North America Industrial Silica Sand Market to See Overwhelming Hike by , Size, Share, Trends, Demand, Growth and Competitive Outlook
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research